Sensory Souls and Queensgate Shopping Centre are excited to introduce Sensory Santa. Sensory Santa is an inclusive event for families with special needs to have a photo with Santa in a Sensory Friendly environment.
What is Sensory Santa?
Sensory Souls presents Sensory Santa for families with special needs children. Sensory Santa is a visit with Santa that has:
•no crowds and minimum noise as the session is before the shopping centre opens or during the quieter times.
•no lines -appointment bookings only in 10 minute sessions
•a chair next to Santa
•an understanding Santa and photographer
Autism Assistance Dogs welcomed
Santa sack filled with Strategies.
Booking is free, You're not obligated to purchase photos
Mobile phones not allowed to take images inside Santa set.
We have two sessions this year on December 7 and December 8 before trade.
To book, head to www.sensorysouls.com.au/bookings
The booking system is below (it may take a few seconds to appear).
1. Select your timezone. (It’s important that you select the correct time zone due to the different time zones of our various shopping centres)
2. Choose the Shopping Centre you wish to visit. (They are listed by State). Then click Next.
3. Scroll through the calendar to see the available dates. TIP: To make it easier to find a date, click on Month View at the top of the calendar.
4. Select your time.
5. Log in as a user, entering your details.
6. Fill in the number of children. (If you have more than 4 children, please book two times in a row to accommodate the group.
7. When you reach the summary page, click Book Now to confirm your booking. You will receive an email with details of your confirmation within a few minutes.