Terms and Conditions
By viewing and using the Queensgate Shopping Centre website you are deemed to agree to these terms and conditions without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you must stop accessing and using our website. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by notifying users of the existence of the amended terms and conditions through our website. By continuing to access our website, you agree to be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
Users Outside New Zealand
Our website is operated from New Zealand. The information on our website may not be appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. If you choose to access our website from a jurisdiction other than New Zealand, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of that jurisdiction.
Copyright and Trademarks
The contents of our website are the copyright of Queensgate Shopping Centre or suppliers to us. No part of our website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose and you are not permitted to incorporate the material or any part of it in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form) without our prior written consent. You may not frame any part of our website material by including advertising or other revenue generating material. Further, you may not remove or alter any trademarks or logos that appear on any material on our website.
The contents of our website may include links to third party materials. We will not be responsible for the content of any linked sites or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. The linked sites are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any linked site does not imply any endorsement of it by us or any association with its operators. We reserve the right to prohibit links to our website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request.
Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on our website are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. We are not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
Exclusion of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability in relation to our website including all express and implied warranties and representations. We will not be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any loss or damage however caused (including indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, or loss of profits, loss of data, loss of anticipated savings or loss of opportunity).
You will take all necessary action to defend and indemnify us and our officers and employees against all costs, expenses and damages incurred in connection with any claim brought by a third party against us that arise from a breach by you of any of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions form the entire agreement between us and you relating to our website.
If at any time we do not enforce any of these terms or conditions, or grant you time or any other indulgence, we will not be construed as having waived that term or condition or our rights to later enforce that, or any other, term or condition. Further, if any part or provision of these terms and conditions is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, that part or provision is replaced with a provision which, as far as possible, accomplishes the original purpose of that part or provision. The remaining terms and conditions will continue to be binding on the parties. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
Terms and Conditions - Christmas Selfie Station Giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR QUEENSGATE SHOPPING CENTRE “QUEENSGATE CHRISTMAS SELFIE COMP” PROMOTION
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “QUEENSGATE CHRISTMAS SELFIE COMP” Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents aged 13 years or over.
- The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter or any of the tenants or retailers in Queensgate Shopping Centre or any of the Promoter’s agencies or suppliers.
that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
- This Promotion commences at 09.00am on Monday 3 December 2018 and ends at midnight on Friday 21 December 2018. (“Promotion Period”). Entries received after this closing time will not be eligible for entry.
HOW TO ENTER
- The Promotion will be conducted on the following Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/queensgateshopping/ (“Participating Pages”).
- To receive an entry in this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period,
undertake the following steps:
• have a photo/gif of themselves taken via Interlike Selfie Station in Queensgate Shopping Centre.
• enter required contact details
• find their photo on the @queensgateshopping Facebook page and like and tag themselves in the photo.
- Prize Draw: There will be 1 prize winner drawn from entries over the promotional period. The Prize Draw will take place at the offices of the Promoter, Level 1, 45 Knights Road, Lower Hutt 5010 on the following date: Friday 21 December 2018. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
- The following entries are not valid entries for the purpose of the Promotion: (a) photographs not uploaded via the Interlike app; (b) photographs shared on Facebook and Instagram outside of the promotional period; (c) photographs that have been inaccurately tagged or commented.
- The provisional winner of the Prize Draw will be notified by a post on the Queensgate Shopping Centre Facebook page within two (2) business days of the draw. The provisional winner will also be notified by email and/or sms depending on the information submitted into the Interlike App. The winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. The winner must claim their prizes by no later than 2 days after the announcement. To claim their prize the winner will need to show proof of identification.
- 1 x Queensgate Shopping Centre Gift Card valued at NZ$500.
- The prize must be collected in person from Queensgate Shopping Centre. Arrangement may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be made to deliver the prize to an address in New Zealand.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Facebook.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost or late entries.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters related to this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to any entrant who the Promoter (in its sole discretion) believes has violated the terms and conditions or gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prizes that are lost, stolen or damaged and will not replace them.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting participating retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of (including, but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion or for any other reason then the Promoter may elect to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
- The winners take the prizes at entirely their own risk and indemnify the Promoter and any Suppliers associated with this Promotion in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may incur in connection with the prizes.
- The Promoter and any Suppliers associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss, or damage to property which is suffered or sustained in connection with any prize, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law. Nothing is intended to restrict, exclude or modify customers’ rights at law against the Promoter or retailers.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts.
- If an entrant is already a member of the Queensgate Shopping Centre VIP database, they will continue to receive communications as normal.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any
media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion
(including any outcome).
- Queensgate Shopping Centre is the Promoter of this Promotion and its registered office is located at the Cnr Queens Drive and Bunny Street, Lower Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand.