Terms and Conditions
Information on the www.queensgateshoppingcentre.co.nz website (this Website) is provided by Stride Investment Management Limited (SIML) as manager of Queensgate Shopping Centre. References to “we”, “us”, “our” and “SIML” for the purposes of these terms and conditions, may also include Stride Property Limited and Equity Trustees Limited on behalf of Diversified NZ Property Trust.
The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to all users of this Website. When accessing or using this Website, you are deemed to have agreed to comply with these Terms and Conditions and any other terms or instructions for access or use posted on this Website. You agree to act in accordance with the law and in good faith. You agree not to make any change or alteration to the Website or any content or services that may appear on this Website and agree not to impair the integrity or operation of the Website in any way.
SIML reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on this Website. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed terms and conditions.
If the whole or any part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions are void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction, it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of the Terms and Conditions have full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of the Terms and Conditions or is contrary to public policy.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand for determining any dispute concerning these Terms and Conditions.
All currency references on this Website are references to New Zealand dollars (unless otherwise specified).
SIML may, at any time and with or without prior notice, terminate or suspend provision of this Website.
Accuracy of information and limitation of liability
Information provided on this Website is general in nature and is for information purposes only. SIML does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of information that is made available through this site. We will endeavour to ensure that information is accurate and updated as soon as practicable when it becomes aware that material changes have occurred.
However, we will not be liable for or in connection with any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in information made available through this site. Any reliance upon the material on this website will be at your own risk.
To the extent permitted by law, SIML and its employee’s and agents, exclude any liability they may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this website, or its links to third party websites. This exclusion applies to any losses, costs or damages you may claim for (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) and however the liability arises, or might arise if it were not for this exclusion.
Third party links
SIML is not responsible for the content of any websites linked to or from the Website. Links appearing on the Website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by Queensgate Shopping Centre and/or SIML, or any of their affiliates or partners, of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any other websites is at your own risk. SIML is in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and it does not warrant the offerings of any other websites linked to or from the Website, nor does Queensgate Shopping Centre and/or SIML assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all other websites that you visit.
All of the information provided on and available from this Website and the use of the words Stride, Stride Property Limited, Stride Investment Management Limited, and related logos are all owned by Stride Property Group. You may not alter or modify this information in any way.
This information may be viewed online and may be reproduced in hard copy only for your personal reference. You may only use information on this Website for your own personal use or with Stride’s express permission and in accordance with Stride’s directions from time to time. The use of and creation of links to this Website are at the risk of the user and are subject to Stride’s and the user’s general legal obligations. Stride makes no warranty and accepts no liability in relation to the use of any information from this Website. For further information about creating links to this Website and about using Queensgate Shopping Centre material, please visit the “Contact” page on this Website.
You agree to take all necessary action to defend and indemnify SIML and its directors, officers and employees against all costs, expenses and damages incurred in connection with any claim brought by a third party against SIML (or any of the affiliates noted above), arising from a breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions - Wellington Cup Day Ticket Giveaway
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “WELLINGTON CUP DAY TICKET GIVEAWAY” Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter or any of the tenants or retailers in Queensgate Shopping Centre or any of the Promoter’s agencies or suppliers.
that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
- This Promotion commences at 5:00pm on Friday 10 January 2020 and ends at 10am on Tuesday 14 January 2020. (“Promotion Period”). Entries received after this closing time will not be eligible for entry.
HOW TO ENTER
- The Promotion will be conducted on the following Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/queensgateshopping/ (“Participating Pages”).
- To receive an entry in this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period,
undertake the following steps:
- Tag a friend in the comments section.
- Prize Draw: There will be 10 winners drawn from the entries from the promotional period. The user who commented will be the winner of a double general admission pass to Wellington Cup Day, Saturday 18 January 2020.
The Prize Draw will take place at the offices of the Promoter, Level 1, 45 Knights Road, Lower Hutt 5010 on the following dates: Tuesday 14 January 2020. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
- The following entries are not valid entries for the purpose of the Promotion: Not tagging an individual in the comments.
- The provisional winners of each Prize Draw will be notified via Facebook within two (2) business days of the draw. Each provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. The winners must claim their prizes by 9.00pm Friday 17 January 2020 after the announcement. To claim their prizes the winners will need to show proof of identification.
- 10 x Double general admission passes to Wellington Cup Day, Saturday 18 January 2020
- The prize must be collected in person from Queensgate Shopping Centre, Centre Management Office.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Facebook.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost or late entries.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters related to this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to any entrant who the Promoter (in its sole discretion) believes has violated the terms and conditions or gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prizes that are lost, stolen or damaged and will not replace them.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting participating retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of (including, but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion or for any other reason then the Promoter may elect to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
- The winners take the prizes at entirely their own risk and indemnify the Promoter and any Suppliers associated with this Promotion in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may incur in connection with the prizes.
- The Promoter and any Suppliers associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss, or damage to property which is suffered or sustained in connection with any prize, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law. Nothing is intended to restrict, exclude or modify customers’ rights at law against the Promoter or retailers.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts.
- If an entrant is already a member of the Queensgate Shopping Centre VIP database, they will continue to receive communications as normal.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any
media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion
(including any outcome).
- Queensgate Shopping Centre is the Promoter of this Promotion and its registered office is located at the Cnr Queens Drive and Bunny Street, Lower Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand.